Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#011 In My Mailbox - V-LOG!

WHAT'S IN MY MAILBOX #001In My Mailbox or IMM is hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren (best blog in the world, seriously!) where you talk about the awesomely cool books that you received in the mail, via the stacks of your local library, recent purchases, etc.

This week, I'm late again, damn I need to learn to be more punctual! I got some pretty awesome books this week for review and just for fun reads too, because I've been dying to read them. So, there was a really good sale going on at my local bookstore and I couldn't resist, so a few books ended up going home with me.

So, right. Let's get to it, okay! :)





❝List Of Books❞



Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (From Around The World ARC Tours)
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman (From OUaT Book Tours)
Pure by Julianna Baggott (Signed ARC from Author for Review)
Death Watch by Ari Berk (ARC from Author for Review)
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey (Finished Copy for Review from Kate LiedBloomsburyTeens.Com)
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson (ARC from Trish TLC Tours & HarperCollins)
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate (Bought)
The Book of Spells by Kate Brian (Bought)
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (Bought)
The Hollow by Jessica Verday (Bought)

❝Special Thanks Goes To❞


Those who are mentioned in the credits of this V-LOG, so make sure you check them out! Also, those who are mentioned above, in the list of books that I received for the week. I'm sending a BIG HUGE THANK YOU your way, seriously!

See ya 'round next week, hopefully on time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari