Molli and I have had an absolutely BLAST co-hosting this fantastic event for you guys! The final week is here and I can hardly believe it. Are you guys ready for your final set of discussion questions?! *Can't wait?!*
Here they are. :)
Anna and the French Kiss
Read-A-Long Chapters 32-47
- St Clair knows he needs to make a decision about his relationship with Anna, but his hesitation only hurts her. Do you sympathize with him?
- Anna is hurt by St Clair, and makes some bad decisions, relationship wise. Do you sympathize with her, or not?
- How would you have reacted in the park if you were Meredith? How do you think Anna handles the fall out with Meredith?
- Anna has a meltdown in Chapter 42 – do you think this was a break-through for her? St Clair tells her that he isn’t the only one who is afraid of being alone. Do you think Anna ever realized this before now?
- Were you proud of Anna for the steps she takes to repair the relationships in her life?
All you have to do to participate in this challenge, is post a review of Anna and the French Kiss, then share the link with us (to where your review was posted - your blog, goodreads, librarything, amazon, etc.) in the linky below. Doing this will earn you an extra entry into the supa-SEKRET-giveaway for a copy of Ilsa.