Tuesday, July 15, 2014

15 Days of Being A Book Blogger featuring Day #02: Your Bedtime Reading Ritual(s)




I am having a fantastic time with this book blogger challenge, I totally love the fact that I get to share more of myself as a book reader and blogger with you guys! I hope you're enjoying these posts too. 

Okay, so Day #02 is pretty much all about your bedtime reading ritual(s) and habits. I have these, you have these, so I thought I'd share a few of mine with you.

It's nothing too fancy really, it's just some simple things I like to do in preparation for getting ready for bed and for some night time reading. I like to get all of my girly things done, like changing into the comfy cozy pj's, brushing my teeth and taking care of my skin routine. Then I usually crawl into bed with my sweet little Suggie dog (the best little reading buddy anyone can ever have!), a mound of pillows and either a physical review book that I'm reading or usually most of the time it's my Kindle Fire, so that way I can just switch off all of the lights and snuggle in for the night. 

Usually I like to read light-hearted, carefree reads before I go to bed, because I don't really want a whole lot of heaviness weighing down my mind. Plus, I get super spooked really easily so I try not to read anything too suspenseful or spine tingling scary. I used to keep a stack of books beside my bed on a stand, which I referred to as my "night time tbr" pile. I quit doing that a good while back, because I just found that I wasn't really getting through them and it was a lot easier for me to take my Kindle with me instead. 


So, that's my bedtime reading ritual, what's your's? Share in the comments below and let me know, because I'm loads curious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari