Tuesday, July 22, 2014

15 Days of Being a Book Blogger featuring Day #03: Book Blogging BFF's


I cannot lie, I have the best group of blogging besties anyone could ever ask for. True facts. This group of girls are so incredibly supportive, amazing, and just a ton of fun to blog with and just basically gossip about anything that we like. I honestly don't know what I would do without them in my life, seriously. And out of the five of them, three of them are these amazingly talented authors, who write some of the best books that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. These girls are just phenomenal, I mean they are always there for me when I need someone to talk to, whether it's ranting, crying, or just being silly. I can always count on them. They're just fierce like that!

So, if you haven't gotten to know them yet, definitely hit them up on their blogs, on twitter, on facebook...anywhere social media basically and get to know them!

The Blogging Besties


Molli @ Books and Whimsy

I've known Molli @ Books and Whimsy the longest and she is just this amazing, bright, bubbly girl who has so much to offer. She's incredibly talented, if you didn't already know this about her yet, she released her debut NA romance novel As You Turn Away (The Walker Boys #1) earlier this year, and she is planning on releasing a new novel in the works for later this year. So, you don't want to miss out on either of those, because they are amazing just like she is. Side note: If you would love a chance to read and review As You Turn Away, you can request a review copy of it here for the next six months. 


M and I have so much fun gossiping about books, life things in general, and all of the tv addictions that we have. Hi, Doctor Who anyone!? She's just been a really fantastic bestie to have in my corner, because she's has given me so much advice on life stuff, books, blogging, and just anything in general really. She always has my back no matter what and the best thing about her, is that she isn't afraid to call me on things when she thinks I need it. That's pretty much the mark of a true friend in my book. Blogging about books is really what brought us closer than anything else and it's something that I am truly thankful for. 

So, if you don't know who Molli is, then go check out her blog, hit her up on Twitter, message her on Facebook, and check out her Instagram


Kay @ Worn Down Glories
I met Kay through Molli, about a couple of years ago, but we didn't really start talking and getting to know each other all that well until last year. I just love this girl so much, because she's so brave and fierce, and amazingly sweet. She's been through so much and the best thing about her is that she's completely not bitter in the slightest. I don't really know that many people like her, but it's one of the things that I admire the most. She's got fantastic taste in books, she's really kind, and totally genuine. She's just been a lot of fun to get to know over the last year and I honestly don't know what I'd do with her, sometimes. If I need a smile, all I have to do is check my Facebook or Twitter page, and see that she's posted and that's pretty much all it takes for me. 

I just don't know what to say, she just has one of the biggest hearts that of anyone that I've ever met. We might not talk every single day, but when we do it's so much fun to gab away with her on Twitter. If you don't know who she is, then you should definitely check out her blog, hit her up on Twitter, message her on Facebook, and check out her Instagram. Don't forget to friend her on Goodreads too. She's totally crazy for Gale Hawthorne from the Hunger Games and she writes some of the best Hunger Games fan fiction that I've ever read. I don't know, I just think she's super incredibly amazing and I love it when she blogs, because it's not just her love of books that she shares - it's her life and the things that really mean something to her, so it's like you're getting so much more than just thoughts on books. Like I said, she's just so real and genuine, it's just refreshing.

So, go give her some love, ya'll!


Angie @ Disquietus Reads

I got to know Angie from Disquietus Reads last year through both Molli and Kay and I have had an absolute blast getting to know her and becoming her friend. I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH! Seriously, I can't even...we have SO MUCH in common it's unreal. We got to bond over our love for General Hospital, it was crazy because there for a little while we were shooting our random thoughts on the show back and forth to each other via email and Twitter. Hi, Carly and Franco = Dysfunctional Love! (A - I think they might be on a mission to put Carly and Sonny back together! lol). She's got amazing style, great taste in books, and she's not afraid to just say what she thinks and whatever is whatever. I so love that about her, seriously. 


This girl is just lots of fun in general. Whenever I need someone to vent to, talk to, or someone to make me laugh or smile, A's there to do the job. If you don't know this awesome chick, then you should definitely check out her blog, hit her up on Twitter, message her on Facebook, friend her on Goodreads, and check out her Instagram. Seriously, she's a epic whirlwind of fun, sass, and so much spark wrapped up into one giddy ball of amazing! She's got this epic love for all things Veronica Mars, we instantly bonded over Logan and Veronica. I just feel like I can pretty much talk to her about anything and she won't judge me, plus she's cool with my little crazy insecurities. 

I love it when she blogs about the books that she reads or expresses her love for a certain author, because that means I'm almost always introduced to a new book or author that has to go on my auto-buy list. Her taste is THAT good ya'll. Dude, go chat her up, if you haven't already. 

What are you waiting for?!


Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
I love Marie Landry, she's definitely one of my favorite author's and one of my really good friends too. What's not to love about this woman?! She's smart, insanely sweet, and definitely supportive in a lot of ways. I feel lucky to have gotten to know her through Molli (sensing a patter here or what?! lol), over the last year. I love it when she blogs, because not only does she share her writing, but she also shares her love of all things Doctor Who/Sherlock, a little bit of who she is and where she comes from, and some just amazing bookish things too. It's a lot of fun chatting with her via Twitter and Facebook, when we get the chance and there's the occasional email here and there too.

I've had the pleasure of getting to beta read two of her books, After The Storm and Blue Sky Days (which, she has re-released and was originally her debut novel). Both of these books were so amazing, but really ANYTHING that she writes is going to be incredible because she's just THAT talented ya'll. Right now, she is hosting a Blue Sky Days Relaunch Blitz + Giveaway that you DO NOT want to miss out on. She's even re-designed the cover for Blue Sky Days and it's absolutely stunningly beautiful. 

What can I say about this woman, I just love her to pieces and I'm glad to call her one of my close friends, because I feel like I could tell her anything that she would listen and support me no matter what. That means a lot to me and I hope she knows I would do the same thing for her too! If you want to get to know her and share the love check out her blog, find her on Twitter, catch up with her on Facebook, and friend her on Goodreads.

Psst, ya'll...go give her some love because she's awesome like that!


Jessica Sankiewicz

And last, but certainly not least at all...I got to know Jessica through both Molli and Marie. This girl is just tons of awesome! I just love chatting with her on Twitter and shooting novel length emails back and forth (I think it's my turn this time!). She's another one of my favorite author's, but she's also one of my close friends too. I love being able to gab with her about books, writing, my jewelry creations and crafting, and just watching her giddy with excitement over Conan O'Brian and Billy Joel. I swear, this girl has a knack for just cracking me up. Oh, and she also loves MLP as much as I do! lol. Yep, it's true, we're totally kids at heart when it comes to this. 


This girl is just so full of sass and spark, that it's hard to contain her one tiny little package. She's just the absolute sweetest person that I know and I totally feel blessed to have her in my life as one of my closest friends. It doesn't matter what's happening, what life as has thrown my way, or what's going down...she's always there with a smile and an encouraging thought. She's open and honest and just brilliant in a lot of shining ways. Plus, thanks to one of her characters (Adrienne) from her book If Only We, I found the courage to pursue one of my dreams and I love her even more for this. 

Guys, you totally have to get to know her if you don't already. Check out her awesome blog, follow her on Twitter, check her out on Facebook, and friend her on Goodreads



And those are my Blogging Bestie's, tell me who are yours?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari