- Blog Tours (the review books from the tours that I need to think about first.)
- Review Books & ARC's (top priority because I've made prior commitments to read and review them on the blog.)
- Netgalley & Edelweiss (these are the eGalley's that I've gotten for review and they are definitely on the top of that list of tbr next for that reason.)
- Library Books (this is pretty self-explanatory.)
- The "ME" Books (these are the books that are usually the ones I've bought or already have on my shelf or on my Kindle that I really need to read and just want to read. I try to read at least a couple of these a month.)
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
15 Days of Being A Book Blogger featuring Day #10: Choosing Your Next Book
Hosted by Good Books and Good Wine
How do you guys choose your next book to read?
It usually depends on what I'm in the mood for, because chances are if I'm not in the mood for fantasy then I know that I'm probably not going to finish it if I pick it up next. Most of the time, it goes kind of like this for me...
For me, the chances are, if I'm not at all in the mood for the next book that I'm reading or choosing to read, whether it be a specific genre, type, whatever - then I'm just not going to be attracted to it or want to really read it. I don't like to force myself to read books, because then I know that it's definitely going to affect the way that I feel about them afterwards, and I want to be as fair as I can in my judgement and give the book a fighting chance.
What about you guys? Let me know in the comments below. :)