Blogging Goals for 2015
- I'm going to try and write at least 2 book reviews a week, even if one of them is just a mini-review. I'm going to do my best to catch up with reviews that I'm behind on.
- I want to at least try and have 4 or more posts always scheduled ahead of time in advance, so that I don't feel always feel like I'm lagging behind.
- I'm going to complete at least one challenge this year (if not two) and this definitely has to do with the blog, because the two challenges that I have my eye on are The Book Blogger Organization Challenge that's being hosted by Book Addict's Guide and The Book Blog Discussion Challenge that's being hosted by Feed Your Addiction. I already have between 10 t0 12 discussion topics picked out and I also love the idea behind The Book Blogger Organization Challenge, because you can do in your own time frame and it's broken down by each month with a different topic for six months.
- I'm definitely going to be commenting more to those blogs that I follow on a regular basis, commenting more via social media as well and culling back on those with some clean up as well.
Reading Goals for 2015
- I'm going to be working on updating my Goodreads shelves, organizing them a little bit better, and just doing some basic cleaning there.
- I'm also going to be cleaning up Edelweiss and Netgalley, making sure that I've gone back and written the reviews and posted them. I'll definitely be playing catch up with this one, I'm toying with the idea of taking two month's out of the year and assigning one month for each of these just so that it'll be easier for me when I do the clean up and getting caught up there.
- I'll be keeping an ARC List and choosing at least three ARC's/eGalley's that I'll be reading each month and writing reviews for so that I don't stress myself out too much and I can also make time for other books that I may want to read.
- I'm also going to resolve to finish at least 6 series that I've got sitting on my bookshelf this year and I will be keeping track of that as well in both a spreadsheet and a new feature I'm calling, Once Upon A Series.
Personal Goals for 2015
- I want to resolve to be a little bit more positive for the New Year, than I was this past one.
- I'm also going to exercise a little bit more, by watching at least three to four times a week when the weather gets a bit warmer.
- I'm going to just learn to let things go, because you can't always change them and it's no use in letting them change you or make you unhappy.
- I'm going to just be happy, most of all.