Monday, June 6, 2011

#006 In My Mailbox

WHAT'S IN MY MAILBOX #001Basically, In My Mailbox or IMM is hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren where you talk about the awesomely cool books that you received in the mail, via the stacks of your local library, recent purchases, etc.

And the totally fun thing, you don't even have to call it In My Mailbox because some people don't even have mailboxes. I usually just carry a huge over-sized bag with me whenever I go to the library or out to my local bookstore, because I know when I come out I'll have ton of books and an aching wallet to boot. So, mine is pretty much, "what's in the bag?" And it's usually anyone's guess. lol.

Any way, click the link above to read all about it. This week for me, I've got tons of goodies to share wth you (about a couple weeks worth of books) so get ready!


Photobucket


For Review:


The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber (Signed Copy)
The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber (Signed Copy)
Misfit by Jon Skovron (ARC Copy;; Special thanks to Jon Skovron, Amulet Books (An Imprint of Abrams))

E-ARC's: Thank you Netgalley


Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard

Won:


Dead On The Delta by Stacey Jay (Signed Copy, with swag - Postcards & Magnets)

Bought:


The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
The Last Summer by Ann Brashares
Envy (Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen
Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
Behemoth (Leviathan #2) by Scott Westerfield
Jane Jones Worst Vampire Ever by Cassie St. Onge

On Loan From Library:


Gossip Girl: It Had To Be You (Prequel) by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari