Friday, April 20, 2012

#031 Follow & Feature: Which Two Fictional Characters Would You Pick To Battle It Out?

FOLLOW ME FRIDAYHappy Follow and Feature, everyone! The long and short of it, life is crazy and reading is my life, basically. Go visit Parajunkee's View or Allison Can Read, to get the details on how to follow and have fun with everyone else. It's all about meeting new people, finding new blogs to follow, and basically just having a lot of fun.

This week the two awesome features are Amy's Book World and Word SpelunkingThese two bloggers are just as awesomesauce as their blogs, so definitely show them some love! :D


THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK


Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?


Oh, this is a fun question! Hmm, lemme see...

I'm thinking of how interesting it would be if Rose Hathaway from The Vampire Academy and Allie from The Immortal Rules were matched up. That would be one hell of an intense fight, because Rose is trained to fight vampires and she has killed a pretty good number of Strigoi, but Allie is incredibly street smart and has some pretty wicked moves of her own. I have to say, I think Allie might actually have a bit of an edge on Rose, but if I know Rose at all she definitely won't go down without a crazy wicked fight for sure.

Now, if it were Allie and Nataysha from The Immortal Rules, then they both would probably be on equal footing. Except, I still think that Allie would have a little bit of an edge on Nataysha still. Either way, I still think it would be one hell of a fight.


Which two fictional characters (from books) would you pick to battle it out?




❝Hopping Through?!❞


5 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readApril 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM

    Oh that would be a killer fight to see!! I think Allie's got game as well with her katana!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, i haven't read read the books yet, but it sounds like Allie would win the fight ^^

    New follower :)
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer! Both are pretty kick-ass characters so I don't think I can call it between them. :D

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  4. PatriciaBookExhibitionismApril 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

    I still need to read The Immortal Rules, though I do own an ARC. I'm all for Rose so far, but maybe that'll change once I've read it. *g*

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not read The Immortal Rules as of yet but I do know Rose is a tough cookie.

    New follower
    Here's mine: http://katesbooklife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari