Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#002 Teaser Tuesday & #002 Trailer Tuesday + Book Blurb

ELIXIR BY HILARY DUFF

"You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect," he said gently. pp 73

So, I was a little on the fence about this book to be honest, when I found out that Hilary Duff had written it and then I saw another author's name Elise Allen and wondered just how much of the book Hilary had written. lol. Yeah, because I'm a critic like that, but I'm actually enjoying the book the more I get into it.

It's a little different and I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's a pretty easy read and like I said I like what I've read so far. Totally diggin' the roar of the twenties vibe I'm getting from the main character's dreams, so I totally can't wait to figure out who this mysterious guy is. Oooh, good times. Good reads.


And my book trailer for today is going to be for City of Fallen Angels, Cassandra Clare's newest novel that's actually out today. If you haven't pre-ordered your copy or picked one up from your local bookstore, RUN DON'T WALK! Seriously, this is not a novel that you want to miss out on by any means.



So, I guess I'll kind of wrap things up with a little book blurb today, because I've really been kind of wanting to get my hands on this book for a while now. Who knows, maybe someone will surprise me with it or something or ya know, I'll break down and buy it. Haha. In any case, the book blurb of the day is...

BEFORE I FALL BY LAUREN OLIVER

What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all: the world's most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High—from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Then she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.


Summary taken from goodreads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari