Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#005 Blog Hop - Special NON-WEEKEND HOP

BOOK BLOGGER HOP Brought to you by the ever awesome and fiercely amazing CRAZY FOR BOOKS. Want to make a connection with a fellow blogger? Feel the need for a few new followers? Or you just want to spread some blogger spirit and love? Well, this is totally the "blogger hop" for you and you can find out how to do all that HERE.


This is sort of a NON-WEEKEND BOOK BLOGGER HOP, kinda like the special edition of. Yeah, I know I'm a little late in the game, but I was dealing with my gran's surgery on Monday and helping her get home and sort of situated yesterday, so I didn't have much time to play catch up until now. So in the spirit of, I could at least get in on the last couple of days right?! :)

This weeks question comes from Aislynn over at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Stitch, Read and Cook!

Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?


If I didn't have my books, I'd definitely have to have my music, tv on dvd, the latest flick in the cinema, and my ability to blog about my random fanon things. Yeah, that's probably cheating a bit, but I think I love music and tv on dvd about as much as I love reading - that with the added guilty pleasure of keeping with all things General Hospital since that's my soap of choice. It's pretty much been with me for 18+ years and that's a long time to be dedicated to something. I love talking about my favorite shows, music artists, my soap unhealthy lengths, and blogging about random fanon stuff.

So, yeah those are my guilty pleasures, what's yours? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari