Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#001 Trailer Tuesday

So, in honor of Teaser Tuesday, I decided to showcase the trailer for Maggie Stiefvater's newest novel to be released, Forever. It's the third book in her Wolves of Mercy Falls series.




FOREVER BY MAGGIE STIEFVATERForever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
By Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: July 12, 2011
b&n // amazon

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Wolves of Mercy trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



I am waiting to read this series of books until it is finished, because I want to savor every moment of it and I don't want to have to wait the distance and space that spans between each new book release. Sometimes, I crave that distance and space, other times I am this way because I want to move from one book to the next until I am finished with the series or trilogy of books. I've pawed and prowled through the first two books and I've even shared the first book with a friend of mine, Molli over at Once Upon A Prolouge. So, I am quite excited for this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari