Sunday, June 19, 2011

#007 In My Mailbox - Special V-Log Edition*

WHAT'S IN MY MAILBOX #001Basically, In My Mailbox or IMM is hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren where you talk about the awesomely cool books that you received in the mail, via the stacks of your local library, recent purchases, etc. And the totally fun thing, you don't even have to call it In My Mailbox because some people don't even have mailboxes.

This is actually kind of a special IMM for me, because it's my first vlog. Yep, I ramble, there's a couple of awkward pauses, and I sort of get turned around a bit. But, it's all caught on video and hopefully you can still make out the muffled parts. I promise, the next IMM vlog will be better. :D

Any way, click the link above to read all about it. This week for me, I've got tons of goodies to share wth you (about a couple weeks worth of books) so get ready!




ARC's Received For Review:


The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Envy by Gregg Olsen


Books Won:


Everlasting by Alyson Noel
*Thank you so much, Angela @ Reading Angel


Books Received from Author & From Bookmooch:


Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott
Dark House by Karina Halle


Books Bought:


Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
Flawless by Lara Chapman
Early To Death, Early To Rise by Kim Harrison


Books on Loan from Library:


Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


Couple of little notes, in the vlog I believe I mention Envy will be coming out in September, that's what it says on the ARC, but checking with Amazon it says that it will be in August mid-to later part. So, definitely be looking for a copy of that, as it looks like it's going to be a fantastic read.

I'd like to thank Simon&Schuster, Splinter, and Egmont for being so kind as to send along advanced copies of these books as well as the authors, who without them, I couldn't have made this post. Enjoy and tell me what you got in your mailboxes this week, I'm curious and I want to know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari