Friday, December 23, 2011

Guest Post: YA Author's Appreciation featuring Evie from Bookish and 3 Self-Pub Author's

❝YA AUTHOR'S APPRECIATION FEATURING❞

TAMARA R. BLODGETT, RUSTY FISCHER

& MR MERRICK

By EVIE @ BOOKISH


Hi everyone~! *waves* I'm very glad I can be here with you today! I just need to say: Susan, what a brilliant event! I'm very happy to participate and share some of my most fabulous reading experiences with everyone! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!


EVIE @ BOOKISH

I'm relatively new to the blogging world (I know, looking at me being all cool and professional you wouldn't be able to tell haha - just kidding!). I started blogging at the beginning of this year and it's been a fascinating, enriching journey. Before I started my blog, I've been reading 2-3 books per month (I know, right?!), now I read 2-4 books per week, sometimes more, cause we all how it is...deadlines! I consider this a positive change, my husband - not so much (he thinks I'm crazy doing this "dungeons&dragons thing" all day long... Don't blame him, he's a practical guy:P). In truth, as much as I love reading and sharing my thoughts about the books I've read, blogging is also a very hard and time-and-energy-consuming "job". Thankfully, there are people out there who make all of this worthwhile. Other bloggers, readers, and of course... AUTHORS!


THE PEARL SAVAGE BY TAMARA R. BLODGETT

I'm here today to talk to you about three of the most fabulous authors I've ever met, authors who changed the way I read books, the way I write my reviews and the way I interact with other book-lovers and writers. Today I want to bow to them and say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU! And I'm so grateful that you guys are out there, brightening the world with your fantastic, unique and heart-warming stories, sharing your talent with us –your faithful readers! I'm here today to talk to you about the brilliant and utmost talented Tamara Rose Blodgett (author of Death Whispers and The Pearl Savage), the insanely witty zombie-king of the literary world - Rusty Fischer (author of Zombies Don't Cry and Ushers INC), and the most charming and phenomenal Matt "LadiesMan" Merrick (author of Exiled).

I don't think I could ever fully convey how much I love them. No words can express that.


TAMARA ROSE BLODGETT

Tamara R Blodgett is insanely sweet and understanding, she is the nicest, most patient author I ever talked to, and the most fabulous lady in the whole world. Her Death Whispers was one of the very first self published books I reviewed on my blog and it changed the way I looked at self-pubs forever. Before that I was ignorant enough to think that self-pubs were just books not good enough to get picked up by publishing companies – boy, was I wrong! With her amazing, touching, funny, and undeniably cool story, she opened my eyes to a whole new, brilliant world of wonderful self-pubs! It’s thanks to her I am now a huge Indie and Self-Pub supporter! I admire her for being so hard working and gracious, for always being kind to me, even though I was just a newbie blogger at the time when we first met. I'm thankful for her presence in my life, for she is like a bright, shining star to me. My role model. A gem of a woman!


RUSTY FISCHER

Rusty Fischer... Rusty is just one of a kind personality! He's my zombie king, my hero, my fountain of nerdalicious awesomeness! Thanks to Rusty I know that Zombies can be cool, too! Ha! Rusty's zombies rock and there's nothing better in the whole literary world of supernatural. Seriously, this guy is such a fantabulous writer, if you haven't read any of his books yet, you are missing out SO MUCH! I admire Rusty for everything he's doing to keep us readers well entertained, even if it means overcoming his fear of camera and doing a kick-ass vlog! And have you read his blog posts?! They are so interesting and informative! He's awesome enough to share his publishing/writing/promoting experiences and gives priceless advices on many things. You ought to visit his site, like, now!


MR MERRICK

Last but not least, MR Merrick, the living definition of awesomeness. I don't even know where to begin... Matt is charming, sweet, always has a smile for everyone, always shows support, his kindness and fab sense of humor are legendary in the Land of Twitter, he's just unbelievably phenomenal, cheerful, smart and lovable! He burst into the literary world with the most fantastic self-published story ever written. No joke, Exiled will rock your socks (or face if you will) off! You thought Cassandra Clare was good? You haven't met Matt yet!






❝DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE AWESOME BOOKS!!!❞


Photobucket


❝OR HER FANTASTIC REVIEWS/GIVEAWAYS!!!❞


The Pearl Savage | Zombies Don't Cry | Exiled - Book Review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari