Friday, June 15, 2012

#032 Follow & Feature: Best Dad's Ever!!!

FOLLOW ME FRIDAYHappy Follow and Feature, everyone! The long and short of it, life is crazy and reading is my life, basically. Go visit Parajunkee's View or Allison Can Read, to get the details on how to follow and have fun with everyone else. It's all about meeting new people, finding new blogs to follow, and basically just having a lot of bookish fun.

This week the two awesome features are Candace's Book Blog and Patch Of SkyThese two girls are just as awesomesauce as their blogs, so definitely show them some love! :D


THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK


Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?


CHARLIE (from Twilight)!!! His name just literally jumped out at me all big and bold, because he was just an awesome father figure/mentor to all of them in so many ways and such a wonderful dad to Bella. Plus, he was just hilarious and probably the most unobtrusive parent that I've read about so far in ya fiction. I totally loved him from the moment that I was introduced to him. This was like a no-brainer for me, but I also really like the dad's in Unraveling and Masque of the Red Death - most especially the one in the later mentioned book, because he was so interesting and different. The one in Unraveling was just oddles of fun and he was really good to his kids, as well.


Who is your favorite dad?


❝Hopping Through?!❞


8 comments:

  1. I picked Charlie as one of my dads too, and Luke from the Mortal Instruments, lol, hes a great father figure, anyway, I am a new follower, and heres my FF link. :) http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Charlie too! I had such a hard time thinking of any others because it seems like the majority of YA books out there are either missing a mother or father.

    Here's my FF if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is a poular answer, and a good one. Nice choice. :)
    New follower, here's my FF~
    http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-favorites-ff2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously the most popular answer I've seen today!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie is a great choice I must admit. He's a really popular choice too. :)

    New Follower.
    Here's my FF: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-is-meme-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Charlie! He is so awkward he makes me chuckle! But he really was a good dad to Bella.

    New GFC follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Love Charlie of course. I really need to read Unraveling. I've heard it's great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie is a good choice :) Just hopping through, new follower! You can find my FF Here if you'd like to follow back.
    Thanks!
    Chrystina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari