02. My GBYA Girls. Everyday they are what's real and what is important in my life, right now. They are my solid ground, the people I fall back on when I need a shoulder for support, a hand to hold, a soft squoosh, or someone to tell me what I need to hear even though I may not always want to hear it. Without them in my life, I don't know what I would do because honestly, they make it so much more fun! Plus, I just love co-blogging with them, and if you are a fan of New Adult books and are wanting to branch out and grow from YA to something a little more then this is the site that you totally want to check out.
03. My little fur baby. I am forever posting pictures of her on Instagram, so I thought I'd show her off here too. She's totally got her little paw prints all over my heart and I don't know what I'd do without her sassy little personality. She's so much love. :)
04. My family. It doesn't matter if it is a bit on the smaller side, because it just makes it that much more cozy and loveable. Doesn't matter if we fight sometimes either, because in the end we love harder than anything else and that's all that matters.
05. My friends. Most of them are online, but I don't feel any shame in admitting that because I'd rather have online friends that I know I could trust my life with (that have become more like family to me than anything else) than to have any number of acquaintances in real life.
06. Jewelry and Beading. I love being inspired to make a new book charm to mark your pages with, a key chain to surprise someone you care about, purse bling, charm bracelets, and other types of jewelry. It's a lot of fun and it keeps me busy and feeling totally imaginative and inspired.
07. I'm thankful for a series of books or a certain author, who has the power to remind me why I love reading so much to begin with. Those are the ones that challenge me in new ways and make me want to aspire to dream the unimaginable.
08. I'm thankful for just being able to wake up every morning and breath in what the day has to offer me, whether it's something that challenges me to rise above and take the higher ground or it's something that I'm just looking forward to. Just getting to feel the warmth of the sunshine on my face is enough.
09. I'm extra thankful for the television shows in my life that dare to tell you that you are worth it, that fighting for a better world with better dreams and goals, is so much worth everything you have in you. Shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Friends, Angel the Series, Doctor Who, Firefly, Veronica Mars, etc. They wake up long hidden passions swirling around inside of your heart, make your soul want to soar higher than its ever been, bring all of your dreams, hopes, and aspirations to life in vibrant tecnicolor creating a world where you can immerse yourself in, if only to feel a moment of compassion, experience a second of acceptance, and so many other reasons and feelings.
10. More than anything else, I'm thankful to be living in a world where equality for all will be something that changes everyone around and sets this entire world on its axis. You just watch, soon it will all be different and the world will be a much better place. I have to believe this and if I do, then I know it will happen.
So, what would Stan Marsh say in a situation like this? I think we all learned a valuable lesson about faith. You give it to the people you love. But the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough.
Veronica Mars; Season 3