Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge


Last year, I tried to do too many reading challenges and ended up falling behind so much, that I decided I'd only concentrate on my 2014 Goodreads Challenge. So far, I've only read 106 of the 125 reading challenge goal. I'm seven books behind schedule on that challenge and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to meet it, but I'm going to try my best. It's not like 106 books is a shabby number, so I'm definitely not going to be beating myself up over it too much, with everything that's been going on in the last few months and given that I broke my leg over the summer I think I've done pretty good so far.

For 2014, I decided that I'm only going to concentrate on four reading challenges, instead of killing myself with too many and the 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge that both Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads are hosting is right up my alley because I have WAAAAY TO MANY review books that I haven't been able to read yet. I feel bad about not being able to read and review them as quickly as I would like, but there were a few things that prevented me from making that happen.

So, I'm using this challenge to clean up my Netgalley shelf and read various other review books that I have received from different publishers, both physical and eGalley's. For now I'm aiming for the Journeyman level (11-20) books, but I'm hoping to get more than that read and be able to move up another level, we'll see. Right now, I don't want to set my reading goal too high that I feel as if it might end up making me feel overwhelmed at some point down the line. It's just easier for me to start small and work my way up.

2014 Review Pile TBR

01. Never Was (Amber House #2) by Kelly Moore | Review
02. Endless by Amanda Gray | Review
03. Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) by A.C.Gaughen | Review
04. Fireblood (Fireblood #1) by Trisha Wolfe | Review
05. Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf | Review
06. Waterfell (Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard | Review
07. Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst | Review
08. Banish by Nicola Marsh | Review
09. Forevermore by Cindy Miles | Review
10. The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace & Mandy Hubbard | Review
11. Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always by Elissa Janine Hoole | Review
12. Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller | Review
13. Undertow (Undertow #1) by K.R. Conway | Review
14. Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy #1) by Victoria Lamb | Review
15. Vengeance (Fracture #2) by Megan Miranda | Review
16. Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken | Review
17. The Trap (The Hunt #3) by Andrew Fukuda | Review
18. Revelations (The Elysium Chronicles #2) by J.A. Souders | Review
19. All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry | Review
20. Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone | Review

My 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge Goodreads Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari