Tuesday, July 8, 2014

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Hosted by Good Books and Good Wine

Hosted by: Good Books and Good Wine

Last year, Good Books and Good Wine, hosted the 15 Book Blogger Challenge and I was originally going to participate in it but things came up and I wasn't able to fully commit. This year, I thought it would be a lot of fun to just go ahead and do it, whether or not she was still hosting it, and I thought I would post each day every Tuesday starting July 8th instead of every day one right after the other. I thought it would be a lot more fun and a little easier on me to space the posts out like that. If you guys would like to do this yourself or play along with me, then you can go here and check it out for yourself. 

It just looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and I thought it would be cool to kind of spice things up here on the blog and do a little something different than I usually do. Plus, it will be easier for me to keep up with making sure that I have content for the blog that I think you guys would like or be interested in. This post, is going to be the master post, so I will link each of the days here, as well as link back to this post on each day's post so that if you miss seeing a day you can go back and find it a little bit more easily.

I hope you like this as much as I had fun doing it!

1 comment:

  1. I often consider joining these blog memes but what I really want to do is read books so I swat away the desire to spend time blogging and open up books. I have very few blogging confessions so i wouldn't be able to come up with fifteen of them either. One confession I can make is that I rarely go through my list of blogs I follow (like I am right now) and make comments. If I did i am sure I would have more followers myself. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari