- Updating the Review Archive. This is something that I don't always like doing, but it is a must and it also means that I need to update my Pinterest board with the books that I've read and reviewed this year.
- 15 Book Blogging Challenge. I need to finish scheduling the last four questions ahead of time and get those posts put together and written out, hopefully I'll be able to get this part done this weekend. I plan on getting at least one done tonight and then spacing the other few throughout the weekend.
- Book Reviews. I have a couple of book reviews that I also need to get written and finish up reading two ARC's for review, as well. I'd really like to stay on top of these.
- Discussion Posts. I would really like to come up with at least 5 to 10 discussion topics that I can post once a week for the next few weeks. Just a little something to spice up the blog and make it a little more interesting, besides the WoW's, reviews, and standard blog tours.
- Commenting. I want to try and comment on the blogs participating in the mini-blogiesta and try and comment on a few of the blogs that I follow regularly and new blogs that I've just followed.
- Participation. I'd like to try and participate in the Twitter chat scheduled, but I don't know if that's going to happen or not.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Mini-Bloggiesta -- July 2014
Hosted by Bloggiesta
It's mini-blogiesta and I'm excited to be a part of it, because there's so much that needs to be cleaned up on the blog and things that I've neglected to do because of this reason or that reason. You know, how some things just come up and you mean to do something, say you'll get back around to it, and then you just don't. Story of my life. lol. I'm starting to feel a little unorganized and it's sort of making my skin itch a little bit, so I thought mini-blogiesta and this weekend were the perfect time to do it. I'm hoping that I get at least a few things accomplished on my list. Wish me luck! :)
The List of things to do...
And, it goes without saying that I will definitely be participating in a couple of the mini-challenges as well!