Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Taylor Swift Book Tag (Originally Created by The Book Life on Youtube)

Credit for gif goes to taygifs@tumblr.com

"I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us..."

So, I thought it would be A LOT of fun to do the Taylor Swift Book Tag, and share it here on the blog with you guys. If you haven't already seen it Sarah Jane from The Book Life originally came up with this book tag and shared a video for it on her youtube channel. I like Taylor Swift and I really loved doing this tag, even though I wasn't tagged. I thought I'd do a little something different to spice up the blog. So, if any of you guys would like to do this tag, then feel free to do it! Actually, I'd love it if you would link your blog posts or videos in the comments below so that I can come check it out and leave you comment love. :)

Books Mentioned in the Tag

Marked (House of Night #01)  by P.C. Cast
The Mime Order (The Bone Season #01)  by Samantha Shannon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #01)  by J.K Rowling
The Bone Season (The Bone Season #01) by Samantha Shannon
Exquisite Captive (The Dark Caravan Cycle #01) by Heather Demetrios
The Last Sacrifice (The Vampire Academy #06) by Richelle Mead
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #01) by Suzanne Collins
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #03) by Cassandra Clare
Ensnared (Splintered #03)  by A.G. Howard (*spoilers books 1&2 in vid*)
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #01) by Jodi Meadows
The Fault In Our Stars  by John Green
If I Stay (If I Stay #01) by Gayle Forman
Flowers In The Attic (Dollangangers #01) by V.C. Andrews


"And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now..."

 Credit for gif goes to tswiftdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari