Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Time, Cozy Time, Book Tag


I thought it would be a lot of fun to do the Fall Time, Cozy Time, Book Tag and talk about my absolute favorite time of the year, Fall. There's so much that I love about this time of year, from the beautiful colors of the crunching leaves changing to the warmth of the season, and the time to reflect on the year itself. It's just an absolute beautiful time of year and I love how it brings us closer together with family, friends, and of course my very favorite thing ever - books. Because, who doesn't love to snuggle up with a fantastic book, a cozy warm throw, and a hot cup of tea/coffee on a cold blustery day when the wind is howling and raging outside your door and you're all warm, comfy, and cozy on the inside visiting new worlds, meeting new people, and having amazing adventures. So, I hope you guys liked seeing all of the books that I've chosen and if you've done this tag already or are planning to, please leave a link to your post/video on your channel/blog in the comments below and I'll be more than happy to come by and show you some comment love. Thank you so much Samantha @ Novels and Nonsense for creating this fun, Fall Time, Cozy Time, Book Tag. :)

The Books Chosen for this Tag

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone by J.K. Rowling
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Alright, so I had A LOT of fun doing this tag and I definitely tag EVERYONE who hasn't done it yet, to do it. I'm also going to go ahead and tag the following people too: Molli MoranMarie Landry @ Ramblings of a DaydreamerJessica Sankiewicz, and Katie @ Worn Down Glories. Also, don't forget that I have two giveaway's happening on the blog here and here. One of them is for a HUGE GIVEAWAY that will have multiple winners featuring Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little and the other one will have two winners that will each be able to win a finished copy of The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari