"You seem" like you are an amazingly talented author that I've had no problems falling in love with your books. From the Nova series to the Coincidence series, I can't seem to get enough of your beautiful emotionally intense stories. I want to recommend them to anyone and pretty much everyone that I come into contact with you. Thank you, for giving me such a wonderfully deliciously messed up and complicated book boyfriend like Quinton Carter to drool over. You've completely made my year!
Want to hop on through this blog hop and experience the massive fun of the Scavenger Hunt, the many giveaways, and the awesome blog posts that have been planned?! Start here and work your way through the list. Like I said, this is going to be EPIC, and you don't want to miss out on any moment of it!
14 Days of Fictional Swooning
- February 1st- Fiction Fare
- February 1st- Swoony Boys Podcast
- February 2nd- Literary, etc.
- February 3rd- Adventures in YA Publishing
- February 3rd- A Soul Unsung: Book Gossip for the Soul
- February 4th- Bookish Things & More
- February 5th- Books and Swoons
- February 5th- Love at First Page
- February 6th- Awesome Book Nuts
- February 6th- Mainstream Passionista
- February 6th- The Book Sphere
- February 7th- I Turn the Pages
- February 7th- Andi's ABCs
- February 8th- Na's Not So Newsworthy Thoughts
- February 8th- WhoRUBlog
- February 9th- Gun in Act One
- February 9th- We So Nerdy
- February 10th- What Sarah Read
- February 10th- Flutters and Flails
- February 11th- The Book Addict's Guide
- February 11th- Effortlessly Reading
- February 11th- Lostbraincell's Bookish Blog
- February 12th- GReads!
- February 12th- Books Equal Awesomeness
- February 13th- My Friends Are Fiction
- February 13th- Lee Kelly: New Write City
- February 14th- Fiction Fare
- February 14th- Swoony Boys Podcast