Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#001: What's In My Inbox?

Pretty much straight from the desk of...

Today, when I got home from my gran's doctor visit, my inbox pretty much saw a massive influx in the number of emails that I normally get on any given day. But, amidst all of the replies, personal messages, and standard notifs I came across one from AlysonNoel.com announcing the release of her upcoming book, Shimmer the second book in her series chronicling Riley Bloom and the follow up to, Radiance which I have still yet to read. I'm thinking right about now, those are definitely shooting to the top of my list as really good summer reads. y/y?! Show of hands anyone.


Shimmer by Alyson Noelamazon // goodreads
Book: Shimmer (A Riley Bloom Book)
Author: Alyson Noel
Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Square Fish; First Edition edition (March 15, 2011)
ISBN-10: 0312648251


Summary: Having solved the matter of the Radiant Boy, Riley, Buttercup, and Bodhi are enjoying a well-deserved vacation. When Riley comes across a vicious black dog, against Bodhi’s advice, she decides to cross him over. While following the dog, she runs into a young ghost named Rebecca. Despite Rebecca’s sweet appearance, Riley soon learns she’s not at all what she seems. As the daughter of a former plantation owner, she is furious about being murdered during a slave revolt in 1733. Mired in her own anger, Rebecca is lashing out by keeping the ghosts who died along with her trapped in their worst memories. Can Riley help Rebecca forgive and forget without losing herself to her own nightmarish memories?



Watch the trailer& visit AlysonNoel.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari