Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#003: What's In My Mailbox?

WHAT'S IN MY MAILBOX #001Basically, In My Mailbox or IMM was originally inspired by Althea of Pop Culture Junkie and is now hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren where you talk about the books you received in the mail, via the stacks of your local library, recent purchases, etc.

And the totally fun thing, you don't even have to call it "In My Mailbox," because some people don't own mailboxes and for me, I usually just carrying a huge over-sized bag with me whenever I go to the library, because I know when I come out I'll have about a stack of eight or more books. So, mine is pretty much, "what's in the bag?"

Any way, click the link above to read all about it. This week for me, I've got tons of goodies to share wth you, in pictures this time. TA DAAAAAAA!!! :D


Photobucket

Books I bought...

  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  • Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Photobucket
Books from the library...
  • Across The Universe by Beth Revis
  • Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Elixir by Hilary Duff w/Elise Allen

To say I am excited about having all of these books within reach of my fingertips, would be a huge understatement. I swear, I don't know who thought I was more cracker's for my "yay! new books happy dance routine," the library (plus all the rest of the patrons) or the local bookstore since I was in there pretty much spending money I really shouldn't have been spending. Oh well, they were on sale. Err, well most of them anyway. Good deals all around, yeah?! :)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari