Monday, May 30, 2011

New Look + New Reviews and an Interview Coming Soon!

A Soul Unsung


As you can see, I have a brand new look here at A Soul Unsung and I'm extremely pleased with it. It's sort of a cross between Doctor Who and Alice In Wonderland through the looking glass, feel to it and I love it. It turned out to be everything that I was hoping for and more, thanks to Lori over at Use Your Imagination who graciously designed it for me and put up with all of my never-ending crazy questions. And, also a very special thanks goes out to Siobian at The Owl Bookmark Blog for hosting the lovely giveaway for the custom blog design. Both of these ladies were extremely generous and sweet and it was a pleasure.

If you haven't visited either of their blogs, well then what are you waiting for? YES, YOU! Definitely take a look around Lori's blog offering custom designs. She's really incredibly nice and she will be more than happy to help you out in any way that she can.

In other bookish news, I recently had the chance to interview Jennifer Bradbury regarding her newest released novel, Wrapped, so be on the look out for that post coming soon within the next week, I'm thinking possibly as early as this Friday. I also have a guest post from Talia Jager that will be forth coming in the next month as well, plus a giveaway to go with it. And of course, I have a few reviews that will be posted within the next few weeks, too.

I believe that is all for now, happy reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari