Monday, December 23, 2013

2014 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

Hosted by the lovely Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

Okay, I love historical period piece fiction or time travel historical fiction like crazy, so this challenge is definitely right up my street. I promise myself this is the LAST challenge that I'll be participating in for 2014, but it's going to be a pretty awesome challenge where I'll be able to crossover some of the books I read to the other challenges I'll be keeping up with in the new year. I'm not going to try to be too overly ambitious with this one, so I think I'll just keep it simple with the Slipping Through Time (1-12) and then try and see if I can manage Traveling Back In Time (1-20). I won't be too hard on myself, if all I can manage is the Slipping Through Time, because at least that will be an accomplishment in itself for me.

If you guys need any ideas for books to read during this challenge you can check out Marie's Suggestions and the Goodreads list that she created as well. She has some super fantastic books listed there to get you started with. So, okay...more information for sign ups! All you have to do is head over to her blog and check it out, this is going to be a lo

2014 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

2 comments:

  1. So glad you signed up, Suz! We're going to have a blast. It looks like we're planning to read a lot of the same books, so that's extra fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're definitely going to have TONS of fun with this reading challenge. Maybe we can spur each other one...lol. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GoodReads Amazon Barnes and Noble LibraryThing Shelfari