|Hosted by Kimba|
The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Enter your link on the post- Sundays beginning at 12:01 am (CST) (link will be open all week)
- Link back to this post or this blog
- Visit others who have linked up
And the big wow for me, is that I actually managed to read 16 books this month. Well, actually, if you break it down I read a total of 9 actual books and 6 novellas. This ended up putting me 9 books ahead of schedule on my Goodreads Challenge for this year. So I'm pretty much all...
You can also find me on the new social media platform, Tsu as @suzinbooks. If you're on there too, just friend me and send me a request and I'll be happy to add you to my list!
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
- The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events) by Lemony Snicket
- Media Blitz featuring Shadow Fire by Kimber Leigh Wheaton
- Media Blitz featuring Take Them By Storm by Marie Landry
- Media Blitz featuring #Hater (Hashtag #2) by Cambria Herbert
- Book Blitz & Interview: The Queen's Gift by T.R. Allardice
- Release Day Blitz + Giveaway: A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter #3) by Megan Shepherd
- Wishful Wednesday: All Fall Down by Ally Carter
- Feature + Follow Friday: What Other Collections Do You Have Besides Books?
- Wishful Wednesday: I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- Feature + Follow Friday: Do You Have Any Collections Besides Books?
- Discussion: Once Upon A Series (Series I'll Be Finishing In 2015)
- Challenge: Take Control Of Your TBR Pile
- Challenge: Book Blogger Organization
- Feature + Follow Friday: Do You Own Any Doubles?
- Discussion: Blogging Problems 101: Getting Organized & Staying That Way
- Personal: Where I Get My Inspiration For My Custom Made Jewelry
- Book Gossip for the Soul: January Book Haul 2015
- Feature + Follow: Where Else Do You Post Your Reviews?
- Rachel @ Parajunkee's View has been hosting a Book Blogger Challenge, where each day she has been sharing some amazing tutorials and blogging tips&tricks to help keep you organized. It's definitely worth checking out.
- Brittany @ The Book Addicts Guide is hosting an awesome Book Blogger Organization Challenge that will be running from January to June. It's goal is to help you get a little more organized and focused on your blog.
- Alright guys, the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge hosted by the lovely Kimba @ Caffienated Book Review is back and rearing to get started in March! If you want to take part in it, just click on the link above and sign up!